Archive for the ‘Perth Backpackers’ Category
Still lots of sunshine around so we’re making the most of it with some great activities throughout the week! Check out the below!
June 17 to 23
- Marshmallows around the fire pit
- Movie and popcorn night
- Surfrider festival with surf movies, raffles & local band
- Viking party with free hot dogs !
All these activities are organised by Pirates for the Pirates crew!!! (except Surfrider event)
…. So get on board the good ship Pirates….you’ll love it!
Stay tuned for the next weeks activities … and be sure to check us out on facebook (Piratesbackpackers Fremantle)
Pirates Backpackers has regular events posted weekly on our special ‘Events Board’ !
- Overnight camping, surfing and sandboarding trips to the beach town of Lancelin, 100km north of Perth.
- Snorkelling trips along Perth’s great coastal reefs
- Boat trips along the river and out to Carnac Island, home of the Australian Seal
- Surfing lessons
- Beach Volleyball
- Quiz Nights, Pool Competitions, Sporting events and so much more!
The building has recently been renovated, with a focus on keeping the old charm the Pirates building is famous for.
We provide all the comforts of home to make your stay with us as enjoyable and relaxing as possible. We look forward to having you stay with us soon.
The Pirates Team.