June 21st to 28th
- Stand up Paddle Boarding
- Winter Party with dress up theme & cheap drinks!
- Day Trip to Hillarys Marina taking in the beautiful northern coastline of Perth
- Free Bike ride around the Swan River
- Wine & Cheese Night … FREE
- Day trip to Perry Lakes
- Homemade Pizza Night by our lovely Claire 🙂
- ***WINTERWORLD*** We have the Winterworld Festival right at the end of our street with huge open fire pits, outdoor ice rink, pop up bar, food trucks & more! WooHoo ! 🙂
- All these activities are organised by Pirates for the Pirates crew!!! …and free !…. So get on board the good ship Pirates….you’ll love it! …the only small hostel in Freo where the owner and staff know your name 🙂 Stay tuned for the next weeks activities & please click on the facebook icon at the bottom of our home page to check out some of our latest action! 🙂
Pirates Backpackers has regular events posted weekly on our special ‘Events Board’ !
- Overnight camping, surfing and sandboarding trips to the beach town of Lancelin, 100km north of Perth.
- Snorkelling trips along Perth’s great coastal reefs
- Boat trips along the river and out to Carnac Island, home of the Australian Seal
- Surfing lessons
- Beach Volleyball
- Quiz Nights, Pool Competitions, Sporting events and so much more!
Fremantle also boasts loads of live music, both local and international.
We are located only 100m from the famous capuccino strip and the Fremantle markets, where the entertainment never stops. Fremantle is home to many buskers and street performers that come from all over the country to juggle, sing, play instruments, breath fire and ride their unicycles!
The building has recently been renovated, with a focus on keeping the old charm the Pirates building is famous for.
We provide all the comforts of home to make your stay with us as enjoyable and relaxing as possible. We look forward to having you stay with us soon.
The Pirates Team.