Pirates Backpackers – ‘Your home away from home’
*** Check out our Events page!! ***
Pirates is a unique hostel situated right in the heart of vibrant Fremantle. It’s a secure and small hostel run by the energetic owner Vaughan, who along with Sarah and other brilliant staff will guarantee you a sensational time.
There are heaps of activities happening throughout the week, including day trips, sightseeing, boating, surfing, theme parties and more!
Pirates prides itself on its cleanliness and friendliness. This is truly your ‘home away from home’. The hardest thing is leaving!
What is Pirates all about?
It’s about giving people a real and unique experience of Perth, Western Australia from a homely environment.
It’s about introducing people to our sensational lifestyle complimented by great beaches, brilliant weather and beautiful countryside.
Pirates is about making each guest a member of the family and helping people form great friendships. It’s about fun, spontaneity and belonging.
It’s about activities from surfing, boating and diving, to beach volleyball, camping and an array of various outings. Pirates is about each guest being important.
It’s about helping each person on their life journey of discovery. Enjoy!
Pirates Backpackers is loving Spring!!!
- Rooms from $27 p/night
- BYO Alcohol
- Free Internet with weekly bookings + Free wifi throughout Fremantle
- Large Screen Smart TV with 100’s of movies to choose from
- Excellent courtyard and garden to enjoy the Sunshine
- Outdoor Pool table
- Outdoor Table Tennis
- Fooseball (Table Soccer)
- Outdoor BBQ
- Heaps of new Board Games
- Free Library /Book Exchange
- Loads of activities constantly! … check our events page
- The Owner and staff who know your name !
- …and the coziness you can only find in a small homely hostel like Pirates! – the only small hostel in Freo!
To make a booking just head to the “contact us” page, or call us on +61 8 9335 6635 anytime, day or night!
Check out our Events page for up to date activities and join us on Facebook (Piratesbackpackers Fremanle)… Yeahh Babyyy!!