- G’day! I’m Vaughan and I am the owner and manager of Pirates Backpackers, right here in the heart of Fremantle 🙂
- Please do yourself a favour and check out our facebook page to get a real look at the amazing Pirates life, unlike anywhere else.
- Pirates is the only small hostel here in Fremantle.
- It’s a Small, Cozy & Comfortable hostel, more often referred to as a shared house. We know your name and genuinely want you and each guest to have a sensational time!
- We organise daily varied activities, with a very strong emphasis on beach and outdoor activites such as surfing, stand up paddle boarding, beach volleyball & diving. This is a special aspect of Pirates life you won’t find anywhere else!
- It is truly a Unique and Rare Small Hostel with a real family environment where you feel like you are living in a shared house. So if you are travelling alone, or with others, then this is the perfect place to feel safe and comfortable and meet people very easily.
- Having owned Pirates for 12 years I have built up many contacts with employers offering jobs. As a result we are successful in helping many people secure employment. I have great experience in preparing resumes and can help you in preparing your own professional resume. In the month of September we gave out 58 jobs! … with more coming all the time.
- Finally, if you have any hesitations at all, then please come in and check us out. We would love to meet you 🙂
- Please click on the “Book Now” icon below and come and enjoy the great Pirates Life 🙂