A big week in Freo and in Pirates !!!!
A BIG week coming up in Fremantle with the Easter break and the 3 day International Street Performing Arts happening right next door to Pirates on the streets which will be closed to traffic. There is heaps more good hot sunny weather to come with temps hitting 30 degrees! So we’re continuing on with another massive week of hot activities to match! Check out the huge array of activities below for the coming week then check in!
April 13th to 20th
- Sunset Drinks at Reabold Hill with brilliant views over Perth City and ocean across to Rottnest Island
- Silent Disco
- Movie and popcorn night
- Night tour together of the Fremantle Prison
- Hostel BBQ
- Sunset tour of Kings Park
- Easter Egg hunt in Pirates
- For those wanting to attend church for easter we’ll organise transport to a great easter morning service!
All these activities are organised by Pirates for the Pirates crew!!!
…. So get on board the good ship Pirates….you’ll love it!
Stay tuned for the next weeks activities … and be sure to check us out on facebook (Piratesbackpackers Fremantle)