A great week ahead with a great crew!
We’ve just had a great week finishing with a brilliant Halloween party. We’ve got a great crew here enjoying the Pirates life and the great Spring weather. So we’ve planned another brilliant week of activities for all to join.
It’s also the Fremantle Festival with Pirates Backpackers closest to all the action, with the street parade going right past our front door!
Check out below, then check in! You’ll love it…The only small hostel in Freo where the owner and staff know your name !
November 1st to 9th
- Killer Pool comp that all can join!
- Sunset Drink at Monument Hill offering panoramic views of Fremantle and the Indian Ocean
- Boat cruise on the Swan River
- Movie night with free popcorn! Oh Yeah!
- Free Hot Dogs
- Hostel BBQ
- Day trip to Hillarys Marina, checking out the sensational Perth Beaches along the way!
All these activities are organised by Pirates for the Pirates crew!!!
…. So get on board the good ship Pirates….you’ll love it!
Stay tuned for the next weeks activities … and be sure to check us out on facebook (Piratesbackpackers Fremantle)