A big week in Freo and in Pirates !!!!
A BIG week coming up in Fremantle with the Easter break and the 3 day International Street Performing Arts Festival happening right next door to Pirates, on the streets which will be closed to traffic. There is also the Anzac Day activities on the 25th happening throughout the day in Fremantle, including the Anzac march which goes right past Pirates’ front door. We have all the info posted for you.
There is heaps more good hot sunny weather to come with temps in the mid to high 20′s! So we’re continuing on with another massive week of hot activities to match! Check out the huge array of activities below for the coming week then check in!
April 19th to 27th
- Easter Egg hunt in Pirates
- For those wanting to attend church for easter we’ll organise transport to a great easter morning service!
- Pirates Boot Camp exercise sessions
- Pirates own Outdoor Cinema on the BIG screen with free popcorn
- Beach Volleyball
- Koningsdag (Dutch Kings Birthday) party with loads of games and prizes!
All these activities are organised by Pirates for the Pirates crew!!!
…. So get on board the good ship Pirates….you’ll love it!
Stay tuned for the next weeks activities … and be sure to check us out on facebook (Piratesbackpackers Fremantle)